All for the sake of the Rat-umentary, CMDR Bear Heroditius has flown himself thousands of light-seconds towards the remote Archambault Installation, in the Formorians System to report on the fuel rats legendary service first hand. Trusting no one, he reserved just enough fuel to make station-fall in case they didn’t turn up, and was about to call up the Fuel Rats Dispatch when disaster struck …
Like this? Or not? Leave us a reply below!
CMDRs Tom X & Kilo, Draken: for the interviews.
This documentary uses these sounds from freesound:
- S: Persephone_door_open_close.aiff by nothayama
- S: The sonata (Piano loop) by ShadyDave
- S: Ambience – Busy office-call center.wav by dnlburnett
- S: Ambient sound inside cafe kitchen.aif by 4team
- S: wind, basement, dripping water by mario1298
- S: Cruiseship – inside, crew area corridor at night by Alcappuccino